All I want is to play footsie under the breakfast table. I want droopy eyelids and sleepy laughter over the coffee cups and cereal bowls. I want messy hair and morning breath kisses and soft voices. I want toothbrushes touching and shared soap bars and brushing fingers as the towel is passed between our hands. i want shirts and bras and boxers and socks mixed in a hamper threatening to overflow by laundry day. i want soft sunlight dancing on dishwater and soap bubbles in the sink, the clink of glasses being placed on the high shelf, a pair of hips pushed against my back trying to reach the cabinet over my head. I want a hand in mine in the supermarket, holding conferences over produce. I want tickle fights in dining room, cuddle sessions in the living room, and nonsense conversations in the bedroom. i want pillows migrating to the wrong side of the bed and crumpled sheets and blanket wars in the night. i want chainsaw snoring and tangled limbs and warmth radiating between us resting heart to heart. I want love. Pure, simple, true. I want it with you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.”- Richard Bach – Yeah?.. well fuck that shit and fuck Richard Bach. Do you honestly think, I have the time to meet someone, click, grow an attachment, fall in love, deeply in love, I’m not talking your average crush, I’m talking, going back to the days where we used to write love letters from long distances type of love, the “making a cup of tea and blowing it until its warm enough for them to drink” type of love… to have a soul connection, miss them, crave them, submit to them, etc.. just to let them go in the future. Wdf. Listen, if it’s gotton deep enough for me to fall into that type of love, I’m not letting you go. Fuck, I hate this generation of replacers. If something goes wrong, instead of fixing it, we replace, or let it go or some other dumb shit. No. Richard Bach, who is divorced, I will not take advice from you. As long as it isn’t toxic and unhealthy, I am not letting go.